Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

Vegan MoFo: Everyday Crepes

...by which I don't mean I eat them everyday. But way more often than pre-pregnancy, and my partner is not complaining! I am avoiding a lot of packaged dessert foods and love to bake my own but crepes are so much faster and I want sweet gratification now! 

We have been using this recipe from Vegan Yum Yum for two years and totally stick by it. We have tried many other vegan crepe recipes but this gives the best texture and consistency. We often turn crepes into dinner by having one savory and one sweet.


Batter, after refrigerated for 30 minutes

Right after batter was spread on the crepe pan

Flipped the crepe to the other side. This is a thin one.

Crepe filled with peanut butter and strawberry banana jam. 

1 comment:

  1. mmm vegan crepes! i think i'll have to try this for breakfast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete