Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Vegan MoFo: Best Vegan Moments So Far

Though I haven't been blogging as I promised, I have loved my first Vegan Month of Food and have been connected to some amazing blogs and new recipes! Here are some vegan-related fun things that happened in my life:
My friend's mom sent me this hilarious cartoon! Happy Halloween!

While cooking up a delicious meal, my hubby says (I'm paraphrasing):
"Plants are so 1337*. If only people realized that you get everything you need from them. You don't need to eat anything else."
<3<3<3 He's omni but reasonable and very healthy.
*1337 means leet which means good.

I found out that my friend's little brother has been taught that wheatgerm is "sprinkles" which cracks me up!

Another blog introduced me to the thing I have most been looking for- vegan wonton wrappers!! Can't wait to find them and try!

My darling snake- referred to as Meander or simply Snakey- shed!

Eye scales






We tried it and the garlic trick really works!

I finally watched Forks Over Knives which is streaming on Netflix. What did you all think?

Ian and I worked at an adoption event with mostly kittens. The one older cat present was adopted straight away while we were there- it was the best feeling in the world! This rescue has dozens of older cats and they usually take years to be adopted if at all.

I bought some delicious Halloween candy for Ian and me, not little children.


No comments:

Post a Comment