Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pregnancy Update


How far along? 16 weeks! 4 months!

Due Date:  December 30 (for now)

Total weight gain/loss:
 4 lbs total gained

Maternity clothes? Some but mostly lounging in gym clothes with elastic waistbands

Sleep: Getting worse. I read a scary article about how not sleeping on left side, sleeping in, and taking naps increases chances of stillbirth so I have cut these habits from my life. Staying on my left side is really uncomfortable and sometimes painful, though hubby and I recently switched sides of the bed and that helps.

Best moment this week: Starting the countdown to the anatomy and sexing ultrasound, hearing a super strong heartbeat, reading aloud every night to Squiggles, running with my hubby (ok, that's more than one)

Movement: Not yet but I try to feel for it every night before bed. Can't wait!

Food cravings: Nothing, not even my usual pickle craving

Food aversions: None

Symptoms: Breasts have started hurting again so I think I'm going to have a growth spurt, starting to get some back pain but it's upper back/shoulder blades, acne
  
Gender:
 Find out on Aug. 12 EEEEE!!!!

Labor Signs: Oh no

Belly Button in or out? In but I know it's going to pop

What I miss: Exercise being easier. I get so out of breath and my breasts and belly are uncomfortable.

What I am looking forward to: Growing bump, eventually feeling movement, starting the nursery, ultrasound on 8/12
  
Milestones: None really...I guess a stabilized heartbeat. The first we heard was 180 which is very high and normal for a young fetus but now it is 155 which is typical for the rest of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment