Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Farmer's Market Haul, Meal Photos, Meal Plans, Baby Bump

My camera battery died and since we moved recently, it took me a while to find the charger. So, I missed out on taking a lot of food and grocery haul pictures and this post is a jumble of things from this week. I went food shopping at Food Lion, Target, and the local organic store with beaucoup couponage, though it didn't help with my effort to grocery shop less often. 

Here is my farmer's market loot from today. We didn't need much because we have most of what we bought last week:
Peaches, canteloupe, black walnuts, and some kind of peppers
Meal Plan for This Week 

Falafel with Edamame Hummus
Quinoa Burgers with Spinach
Paddy Pan Squash (Possibly Pasta?)
Eggplant Parmesan
Leftovers Night
Gardein "Chicken" Tenders and French Fries
Marinated Portabella Burgers


The one and only tomato growing on our balcony garden! So red! And all squishy because it's heirloom.

Vegans, look away! The next two meals are dripping with cheese. It was that kind of week.



I refilled these staples from bulk containers from the local organic store. Yes, vegan chocolate chips are a staple for me.

Baby Bump at 18 weeks, 1 day! Definitely its biggest so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment