Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

Grocery Haul and Meal Planning

I made it out to Food Lion to buy the rest of the food I needed for meals this week. I think I also got what I needed for next week's meals! This is really exciting because I used to go grocery shopping 3 and 4 times a week, when I was not planning and pregnancy made me so fickle. A lot of wasted gas and time. Now, I may be able to go to a box grocery store once a week, farmer's markets when possible, and the organic store once a month right after my GYNO appointments. Hubby and I have had such disappointing fruit from stores lately that we are determined to only buy fruit from farmers. Hope it works out!

Random stuff: tortilla chips, Crystal deodorant, and an indulgence- York pieces
Baby spinach, frozen peas, ginger, cilantro, carrots, avocados, asparagus
Veggie broth, whole grain pasta, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, brown rice
I also got pita bread but it didn't make it into a photo. 
Meal Plan for Week of 7/25

Black Beans and Rice, Quesadillas
Peanut Sauce Rice Noodles with Broccoli
Crepes with Roasted Asparagus
Sauteed Squash with Sage Pasta
Pesto Pizza
Chili with TVP
Leftovers- needed to add a leftovers night because the fridge starts to overflow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment