Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Non-Toxic/Cruelty-Free Nail Polish Stash

I recently cleared out my nail polishes and started purchasing and swapping for non-toxic brands! At first, my goal was to use only 3-Free polishes for my health, especially being pregnant. However, I am pleased to learn that each of these brands is also cruelty-free (does not test on animals).  I swapped for all of these on Makeup Alley except for the American Apparel polishes. These are only a few examples of brands available in 3-Free.

3-Free nail polishes do not contain Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, or Toluene. 

Zoya, in addition, is VEGAN!  

ZP479 Pippa, ZP388 Purity, ZP434 Lulu

ZP280 Pasha, ZP313 Lexi, ZP230 Emmanuelle, ZP483 Goldie


36497 Peacock, 36594 Hunter, 36496 Passport Blue

OPI and China Glaze are newly 3-Free so their older polishes are not.

NLG04 Dancing in the Isles, NLB20 Chocolate Shakespeare, NLN30 Grand Central Carnation,
NLE50 Pamplona Purple

NI133 Turbo Teal, NI235 Blues in the Night

77029 Black Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment