Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pregnancy Update



How far along? 23 weeks

Due Date:  December 30, definitely! This was confirmed by our 20 week sonogram. HE (yes, he!) is measuring exactly on target!

Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs as of 8/12 (20 weeks)

Maternity clothes? Totally maternity clothes. I had been getting away with normal tee-shirts for working out but they don't cover my stomach now and I'm flashing my belly to school children waiting for buses while I run. I also am still stretching out and loving these regular yoga capris I've been wearing the whole time.

Sleep: Actually starting to get used to sleeping only on my left side, though it's still uncomfortable and painful. The bad thing is I keep waking up on my back. Putting pillows behind it has not helped. I bought a preggle pillow for between my knees and have been loving it! 

Best moment this week: 

Let's say best moment since I last blogged was seeing the baby BOY in a 20 week ultrasound for which we both got a clean bill of health!

Movement: 

Bunches of movement! I had two scary days last week with little movement but then he came back strong. 

Food cravings: Ice cream, crepes with nutella

Food aversions: None

Symptoms: Really nothing new but the sneeze-and-pee is getting very aggravating.

Gender: 

BOY for sure!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button in or out? Partly in, partly out, When I stand profile the belly button does stick out at the top.

What I miss: This is very superficial but I miss not have a face, back, and chest covered in acne. I miss stress-free sleep and traveling without worrying about bathrooms and accessing healthy food!

What I am looking forward to: 
Getting in better shape- I need to get my endurance up for labor and practice birthing squats especially!
  
Milestones: 
I felt the baby move outside the belly but my hubby has not. I have an anterior placenta so it may be awhile. 




No comments:

Post a Comment