I have been MIA! We are having huge issues with our internet that began when we moved back in June. We are going on a month without internet in the apartment so I am online much less often. What has happened in that time?
|Drake the cat has been helping us set up the nursery.|
- We have eaten delicious homemade food- without the internet, we have spent a lot more time cooking and baking.
- I bought and fell in love with the Peas and Thank You cookbook. Everything has been delicious and I am saving these meal photos for a separate post.
- I re-visited an old cookbook- College Vegetarian Cooking. It is simple to vegan-ize all of these recipes and with most we have had great luck!
- I stopped eating dairy after having cheese for a few months. The exception right now? Nutella. :o/
- My diet has become a lot more raw and heavy on fruits and veggies in an attempt to do a low salt diet because my blood pressure is starting to send up some red flags.
- Second trip ever to Whole Foods. Worth the two hour drive! My only qualm is how expensive the buffet food was, but it was delicious, especially the Indian options.
- Our old slow cooker broke and my mom has given us hers! Lots of slow cooker meals in our future for yummy fall food especially now that I am working again.
- I have been planning many blog posts and I promise to upload them soon!
|Cookies from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar|
|I think we are finally over our muffin-phase. These are peach cobbler muffins!|
|Not the prettiest food, but hubby loved this slow cooker chili with TVP!|