Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meal Plan, Farmer's Market Haul, Baby Bump

Great news! The internet is back on in our apartment. We did fine without it (lots of cooking, cleaning, reading, baby bonding) but it did limit our productivity. Now we can do many more baby preparations like reading consumer reports, adding to our registry, figuring out the legal matters we need to attend to, and more. Plus, back to Netflix streaming, YouTube, and blogs :o) 

I promise that we were meal planning although I did not post them here! This week we ate/are eating:

Saturday: Black Bean Soup with Broccoli
Sunday: Tofu Gnocchi, Salad, Sauteed Squash
Monday: Portabella Burgers, Salad
Tuesday: Zucchini Casserole 
Wednesday: Potato Leek Soup
Thursday: Zucchini Cakes or Latkes
Friday: Early leftovers, then hitting the road!
Saturday: No idea! We are camping with my parents out of town! Possibly many granola bars, bananas, and trail mix. 

...all with as little salt as possible. At my last prenatal appointment, my blood pressure was elevated and I had excessive weight gain possibly from water retention so I was told to watch sodium. Pretty easy when you homecook almost everything you eat!

We also made it to the farmer's market for the first time in a month for the last of the summer produce:

Zucchinis, Garlic, Arugula, some type of Pepper, Trombone Squash
Meanwhile, I am growing away :o) Many strangers approach me about having twins are/or being due any minute now. Yeah.....single baby, end of December. 



25 weeks, 1 day 

No comments:

Post a Comment