Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cooking Through Peas and Thank You, Part Two

Sticky notes for the ones I must make ASAP!
Tofu Scrambles

Tofu mixture marinating

Veggies stir frying
All together now!



Ready to eat!
What We Changed: 
  • We used the wok rather than a skillet.
Thoughts:
  • I did not try this one because I am a picky eater- do not like tomatoes, peppers, or onions- but Ian loved it! He had it for dinner and it was perfectly filling. 
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

The dough


Finished product


So moist and the perfect ratio of chocolate chips to bread!
What We Changed: 
  • Followed the recipe exactly.
Thoughts:
  • I LOVE IT. An indication is that I made this five times in two weeks. Once, I used half the zucchini because that is all I have left and I have to throw it out because it was extremely dry.
  • I love this chilled from the fridge, hubby loves it directly out of the oven :o)
  • The recipe suggests that the bread bakes for 50-60 minutes. 55 minutes was perfect for us in our conventional over. When we started making it in the toaster oven instead, it was necessary to decrease cook time or risk drying the bread out since the heat source is closer.
  • Buy up the rest of the summer zucchini, bake a million loaves of this and stick them in the freezer for delayed gratification!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment