Contact Me

My photo
United States
For product reviews, please e-mail me at veganisreasonable@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vegan Junk Food: Dark Chocolate Dream

I am such a hypocrite. I tell you I'm not a junk foodie, but you should see what I've been eating lately. Especially now that I am on Spring Break, I have been lax about nutrition for a good week now. So far today I've eaten hummus with spinach (I guess that's alright), popcorn doused with Earth Balance, and now a chocolate bar. I haven't even had my smoothie yet, though to be fair, I'm waiting until I can't stand the heat anymore to drink it to cool off.

Yum! The Dream Company makes a variety of chocolate bars though this is the only one I've tried- many times.
  • Vegan
  • Not suitable for soy allergen
  • Processed in a facility with nuts
  • Transparent about nutrition and ingredients here 
  • 1000x more delicious than a Crunch Bar
I only ate those squares...so far. Cats and chocolate don't go together apart from that I love them both.

I am normally not a big chocoholic but now I am realizing that I won't get to have any candy when I am home at Easter or probably eat any Passover desserts either so I treated myself. 

Ok, sooo that picture made me want to photo shoot the "red one." Prepare for pet overload. 


No comments:

Post a Comment